Rex and Vicky

Rex and Vicky
Happy forever!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Vicky's Cancer surgeries

Second surgery on my nose - Oct. 26, 2010 to remove flap from my nose.
Vicky on October 25, just before 2nd nose surgery. Gauze filled with blood and tissue.

First cancer nose surgery on October 5, 2010 to remove cancer from end of my nose. Had to take skin from my forehead and bring it down to form a nose. Three weeks later, 2nd surgery to remove gauze pad and attach rest of skin to my nose. 3 1/2 hour surgery by Dr. Steven Chase. The cancer was removed by Dr. Bret Smith.


Kyle, Kandace, Leila and Eva on October 3, 2010 before leaving for WA. It was so fun to have them for a few days and to watch Kyle run the St. George Marathon.

Vicky. Eva, and Leila Oct. 3, 2010 at our home in St. George, UT. What adorable little twin granddaughters. I wish we lived closer so I could spend more time with them.

No comments: